Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Yogurt Addiction

I haven't posted in a long time. Well lately I've been discovering new yogurts. First my moms friend gave us some Noosa yogurt to try, which is very delicious. Usually I'm big on the Greek yogurt, but now since discovering other brands I've been having a mixture of regular yogurt and Greek. Another brand I discovered is Muller. My brother says its a German brand, but I guess Quaker brought it to the states. Now I'm seeing more and more different brands. I think the yogurt market is over saturated, but the good thing is that we get a lot of variety now. There's just so many great delicious yogurts out there right now. It's hard to choose a favorite at the moment. Lucky enough I got a coupon for Muller in my Vons rewards. I was able to score 10 at a great deal. I think it was for $0.88. Another time I went to Vons it seemed like all the yogurts was on sale. Right now I've just been a bit crazy about yogurt. Well its actually more like an addiction. I've been eating a yogurt a day. My brother was in NYC few weeks ago and brought me back a Chobani bowl. Hopefully one day I can visit the Chobani yogurt bar in Soho or Chobani will decide to expand in LA.





No comments:

Post a Comment