Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Flashback Friday

Listening to my "Pop Fitness" channel on Pandora today I was surprised by some old boy band favorites. Randomly I was played 'N Sync and then Backstreet Boys right after each other. I know back in the day you had to pick a side. You either loved 'N Sync or Backstreet Boys. I was the rare fan that skirted on both sides. Shhh. Backstreet Boys was my favorite band first then 'N Sync. Money wise I sent more on 'N Sync than Backstreet Boys, but Backstreet Boys has a better return on investment. Hahaha. Well Backstreet Boys are still a group, so I don't feel like I wasted any money. 'N Sync on the other hand is a whole other story. Maybe I should have picked a side. At least I'd have couple of dollars in my pocket.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment