Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bircher Muesli Dreams

My Bircher Muesli aka Overnight Oats
I was first introduced to Bircher Muesli by my brother who studied studied abroad in Australia for a year. At first when he told me about what Bircher Muesli was I was hesitant in trying it since I never really liked oats. One day I tried some he made and I was hooked. At first I thought I was eating something European since I never heard of this before. This was about the time I started reading Healthy Living Blogs. I started seeing post about Overnight Oats on all these healthy living blogs and I was like oh that's exactly like Bircher Muesli. I'm glad I learned about this from my brother and the HLBs. I'd would probably never had tried in my life. Normally I have Bircher Muesli till my ingredients run out. Lately I been making sure I'm stocked with the ingredients so I've been practically eating this everyday for several weeks. Its a quick easy healthy breakfast. This morning was when I realized I had a Bircher Muesli addiction since I dreamed about it. I happened to make a few batches of Bircher Muesli the night before which could be why I dreamed about it. Well according to dreammoods.com "To dream about breakfast, indicates the start of a new project or the beginning of a new stage in your life. Alternatively, your mind may already be thinking ahead on what to make for breakfast in the morning. It is not uncommon for your fleeting thoughts to be incorporated into your dream." I guess I'm just dreaming about breakfast. My brother is such a foodie. He introduced me to my bicher museli & greek yogurt, which are my favorite breakfast staples.


No comments:

Post a Comment