Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Breakfast


Veggie Egg Scramble w/ Salsa
I've been trying to mix up my breakfast so I don't have Bircher Museli everyday so I make a veggie egg scramble. I can never make a omlete properly so its easy just to use the same ingredients and scramble it. Though I find it easier to eat Birhcer Museli everyday. Its healthy, delicous, and I never get sick of it. Just checked my Vons "Justforu" personalized deals and found that I get a free bag of FreshExpress salad or veggies. Score for free healthy food. I'm not sure how they figure out what deals to give each person, but I typically don't buy produce from Vons unless its on sale. I love shopping at Trade Joe's or Asian supermarket for my veggies. They always have great deals for veggies & fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment