Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Skincare Sunday-Face Wash


The great thing about couponing is that I can try different skincare products. Even though I'm a big fan of Dermalogica products I do like to try other skincare lines whether its a professional line or drugstore products. I had a coupon for the Neutrogena Naturals line so I decided to try their face wash + makeup remover. It was obvious that this would take off makeup since it has makeup remover, but I was so used to using a face wipe or cleansing oil before using a face wash I was kind of skeptical. I amazed that it cleansed and took off makeup at the same time. I didn't even have to double cleanse like I usually do. If I can skip a step in my skincare routine or find a shortcut I'm all for it even though I am a skincare junkie. Compared to other facial washes I did notice that this one doesn't really foam and is a bit drying. I think since this is a natural skincare line its great for all types of skin, but it doesn't really help with skincare issues like acne, dryness, etc. I think its great for one of those days when your too tired to do your whole skincare routine because you can just wash your face and moisturize.

On another note, I was ready to put a post up of my traditional nontraditional thanksgiving dinner, when last minute a relative invited us over for the traditional American thanksgiving with turkey and the trimmings. I call my thanksgiving traditional nontraditional because what we have is not always what you would see in a traditional American thanksgiving. What I like about our nontraditional thanksgiving is that its not always the same every year. This year our plan was to have Japanese hot pot, but I'm glad I got to eat turkey and the trimmings. FYI the $2.99 pumpkin pie from Ralph's was not good at all according to my brother. I should have gone to Trader Joe's or homemade it.

No comments:

Post a Comment