Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Amazing Race

Roaming Nome

I've been a big fan of The Amazing Race (TAR) since they first aired back in 2001. Obviously or I wouldn't have put the roaming nome on my Xmas wish list. Its my favorite reality show. This each season gets better and better. This season #22 has lots of great teams to root for. I almost thought they didn't have that token team that everyone would hate, but of course they were there. I tend to root for the family teams, but these times there's a lot a great teams. Of course when I found out YouTubers were going to be on TAR I was like I'm rooting for them. Then I found out that the team of Asian girls one of them is a barre instructor so I was nice gotta root for them too. As of right now I'm rooting for Team YouTubers, Team Asian Girls, & all the family teams (bros & father/son). I'll have to see what happens as the season airs. I guess the most famous Amazing Racer besides YouTuber KevJumba is the guy who created TOMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment