Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Crazy Week

This week has been really crazy. Since I had to work all weekend I wasn't able to get any of my workouts in. I'm so behind in Best Body Boot Camp. I think I'll just have to forget week 3/4 and continue on with week 5. I'm really lost. I was glad to go back to barre Wednesday. Oh boy was it killer. The Wednesday teacher isn't who I'd considered "hard", but I guess cos I haven't gone for a few days I was struggling. I also manged to get in one of the runs that's part of my workout schedule. The morning of the run for some reason I woke up 2-3 times thinking it was time to get up. First I woke up around 3:30 AM just to check to time to find out it was not time yet. Then sometime around 4 I woke up again. I guess the night before I was like I have to get up tomorrow morning and told that to myself over and over again, so I wouldn't snooze and go back to sleep. When the alarm rang I did get up. Though I have yet to perfect getting out the door in a timely fashion so I'm at the gym with enough time to workout. I don't know how people get out the door in 10-15 minutes after waking up to go the gym. I mean on a good day maybe I'll get out under 45 minutes. Gotta keep trying though, but so hard when its cold. I either have to get up even earlier or just go to the gym in my PJs. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment