Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Trader Joes Unripened Brie


 I don't know what I would do with out Trader Joe's. The have a great selection food and I don't have to worry about coupons because their prices are reasonable. Well they don't take coupons anyways. I always make sure I hit up the sample table. This time I stumbled up on Trader Joe's Unripened Semi-Soft Brie. I took at sample and I love it. So I walked around to do the rest of my shopping nothing thinking much of the cheese besides that its really good. As I'm back near the sample table, I overhear that this brie is their spotlight cheese for February and that their spotlight cheese are usually a limited supply for the month which don't come back unless high demand. After hearing that I had to get the brie and another sample. I've never really paid much attention the the details of the Fearless Flyer and had no idea about their spotlight cheeses. I don't know if their spotlight cheese are a way for them to test new products, but doesn't make any sense for them not to bring something back if it sells well. I mean even the McRib comes back. They can't just tease customers with this cheese which we may or may not be able to buy in the future. Then I rather not have known about in the first place. In the mean time I'll just have to start hording this cheese some how. Ha ha. I love brie, but its such a hassle to eat the ones with the rind. I've tried the brie with the edible rind, but I can't take it for some reason. This brie is so yummy and soft. I would hate to have this cheese disappear in some deep fromage abyss.

No comments:

Post a Comment