Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gotta Run

For the past few months on trying to get in some morning weekday workouts specifically going to the gym or running outside. My problem was that I could never wake up in time. Well not getting to bed at a proper time doesn't really help (note to self). I do have to admit when the bed is warm and comfy its really hard to get out of it. Finally this week I managed to get the 2 morning workouts I scheduled. My main goal is to start running outside again to prepare for couple of 5Ks I'm doing next year. Not that I can't run a 5K now, but I just don't want to be struggling to run the 5K or getting passed by the little kiddos I see running the races. After the doing my first 5K in the Pasadena Marathon, I didn't really keep up with the running. The summer weather and new found love for barre had to do with my lack of running consistently. Now with the cooler weather there is no excuse not to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment