Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

BBBC Day 1 & 2

After barre class last night I tackled the 1st day of the Best Body Boot Camp. At first I was getting nervous because I saw so many Facebook post about it, but after doing it was ok. I was all over the place since I didn't know all the moves so I had to have my phone next to me to Google. I think the more I do it the more I'll get used to it and the moves will be easier to remember. I love not that the plan is all laid out for us and we just have to do it.

Today I tackled the cardio section at the gym. I haven't been keeping up with running regularly so I was glad I made it to the gym. Strangest thing was that I woke up at 4:25am thinking that it was time to get up, but I went back to sleep until the alarm woke me up. I usually don't get up before the alarm unless I really think about it the night before. I did think about the gym last night though. I kept telling myself I have to wake up and go. Good thing because I have had times where I hit snooze and missed my morning workout.

Ok so I kinda went crazy at the market because Fage was on sale for $0.90. It was a special club card deal that I found. I'm not sure if its a special for everyone, but I have a feeling its a special tailored to me because they have record of me buying so much Greek yogurt. Score! I have never seen it that cheap before.

No comments:

Post a Comment