Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Girl Scout Cookies


Why You Should Never Buy Girl Scout Cookies

I just read the article above. I do understand where the article is coming from especially since it's written by Diets in Review. Its great that they are informing people about what's really in the Girl Scout Cookies. It would be great if the Girl Scouts are selling healthier things, but I mean this is the girl scouts they are known for the cookies not carrots. Well maybe this article will change things and they might start selling healthier things like granola bars. As a former Girl Scout I'm still going to support the Scouts and get my cookies. I just eat girl scout cookies because they are delicious. If I wanted something healthy and delicious I'll go buy an apple.This article actually reminded me to go buy some cookies when they come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment