Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

My Love for Bicher Museli aka Overnight Oats

That's a collage of my pictures of Bircher Museli. Yes I eat Bircher Museli (overnight oats) too much. Another reason why I can't really post pics of what I eat because 80% of the time its Bircher Muesli especially for breakfast. I have eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and as a snack. In the words of  Dr. Seuss's Sam-I-Am. "And I would eat them in a boat! And I would eat them with a goat. And I will eat them in the rain. And in the dark. And on a train. And in a car. And in a tree. They are so good so good you see!" Haha. I've only had it in the car, but if the power went out I guess I'd eat it in the dark. I'm so glad my brother introduced Bircher Museli to me. Before I ate Bircher Muesli I just ate typical breakfast food, but now I experiment more. Bircher Muesli introduced me to new things like greek yogurt, chia seeds, & flax seeds. It did take me a few times before I officially loved Bircher Muesli. I didn't like it at first, but once I figured out a version I liked I was hooked.

On another note I'm getting the hang of BBBC as were in the 2nd week. I especially love doing the Monday workouts when I watch the Biggest Loser. Very motivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment