Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

2012-2013


Happy 2013! I felt like 2012 was a great year and a stepping stone to an even better year. I competed in my first 5K with my brother and I discovered my barre addiction. Snake year should be great too. I hope. :)


For New Years I just chilled at home watching the ball drop. The next day I watched the Rose Parade. I love watching the Rose Parade. When I was younger I got to watch the Rose Parade in person a few times. Its nice to see it in person, but when your a kid and everyone is taller than you it gets a bit hard to see anything. Even if you have a step stool. Its better just watching it a home in PJ's where its warm. I wanted to go to the float viewing afterwards, but that just gets jam packed so that idea was nixed.

My Goals for 2013
  • Get to bed on time
  • Make better choices when I eat
  • Actually finish the scrapbook I started
  • Run on a continuous basis no matter the weather

No comments:

Post a Comment