Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

BBBC Week 1

I completed week 1 of Best Body Boot Camp. I've always read it about it on people's blogs, but so glad I joined. Doing the first week of BBBC made me realize that I need to get out of my comfort zone and try different things when it comes to fitness. I feel that all these years I've been just a gym rat. I just feel like I've just become one of those people dragging themselves to the gym and going through the motions. Not that I don't push myself at the gym, but after doing BBBC it kind of opened my eyes to other forms of exercise. I still love the gym, but I think its great to incorporate the different kinds of exercises that I'm learning in BBBC in my workouts. I used to be a cardio junkie. I knew I needed to incorporate weight training to see better results, but I would just try weights a few times and give up so easily. I've already seen great results since joining barre and have done exercises that I've never thought I could do. Now with BBBC I hope to see even more results and learn more exercises that can expand my mental fitness library. Even when BBBC is over I can't wait to incorporate weight exercises and the different toning exercises on a regular basis. I think the hard part was my goal of trying to sleep before 11. I think I should have made that midnight. I don't want to give up on that goal though. Even though many a time I'm up past midnight I think I can try to get to bed before 11. Well I failed today, but tomorrow is another day. In the words of Casey Jr. "I think I can". Haha.

On another note I also joined another DietBet by SarahFit. Third time should be a charm. I was close with the other two DietBets by SarahFit. This time hopefully I don't go losing my bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment