Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Best Body Bootcamp

I'm so excited to join Tina Reale's Best Body Boot Camp round 4. I've read about it on many HLB, but was always when others was participating. Finally found out that registration was starting for round 4 so I decided to join. Best body boot camp is a 8 week fitness plan for only $25. The great thing is that you get to work at your own pace. I guess you become your own drill sergeant. Even though its an online based program it gets rave reviews. My goals for this is to tone up and hopefully see more changes with my body. Since starting taking barre classes I have seen big changes with my body & fitness in general. I've never regularly worked out with weights before even though I knew it was essential part of any fitness plan. After joining barre and seeing actual changes my overall fitness has improved. I'm sticking with my goals I set and always looking for ways where I can improve. Well paying the hefty monthly fee for barre also makes sure that I go as much as I can. What I noticed is that anything I join where I have to fork over my money as a bet or to join I stick with it better. With SarahFit's diet bet I felt that I put 100% into even though I didn't meet my goals.  Where as some of the Challenge Loops I joined so far has been a fail. I think I just need to focus on 1 activity at a time instead of trying to join so many things. I can't wait for BBBC to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment