Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Skincare Sunday-Sheet Mask

Another of my favorite skincare products is sheet masks. I don't think sheet mask are big in the US yet. It's really big in Asia. Sheet mask are cloth mask with cutouts soaked in liquid. The most popular kinds of mask you see out there are for brightening or hydration. So 1-2 times a week I use a sheet mask. After thoroughly cleansing my face I chill out in front of the TV & let my skin soak up the benefits of a sheet mask for 20-30 minutes. This is where I insert my scary picture of me face masking. Yeah so that's how you look for 30 min. Oh the things we do for beauty. Haha.
After the 30 min you discard the mask and massage in the remaining face mask that's left on the skin. Then you go about the rest of your skincare routine. The great thing about it is that you don't have to wash it off.  Overall I like the whole concept of sheet masks. Its like getting a facial treatment without spending to much or having to drive somewhere to get a facial. I have yet to see drastic changes with using sheet masks, but my skin does feel more hydrated and temporarily brighter after using it. So with using it regularly you do feel the benefits of the masks. If there was a magical sheet mask that would take away everyone's skin problems we probably wouldn't need dermatologist. www.PrettyandCute.com, www.imomoko.com, & www.Sasa.com are great places to buy sheet mask. You can also find some on Amazon.

1 comment: