Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Missing Barre

Ekk it's been four days since I've gone to barre class. With the holidays and different schedules I haven't been able to go. On a good week I can hit barre up to 6 days. Though I don't think I'd just stop going all of a sudden since love barre so much, but it reminds me how easy it is to get lazy. Not going to barre for a while is reminding me of my old on and off relationship with the gym. I can see how four days off can easily turn into 2 weeks or months of not working out. At the same time it's also a reminder to stay on track so I don't fall back into the vicious cycle of working out for a period of time and then taking a big break.

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I need to go back to dance trance! It'll be hard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as we don't wait too long we'll be ok.

    ReplyDelete