Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tender Greens

Fried Chicken Hot Plate with Romaine Hearts & Carrot Cupcake
Tender Green is becoming my new favorite restaurant. I love how everything is local and organic. Friday night my family and I decided to go to Tender Greens. I ordered a Fried Chicken Hot Plate with Romaine Hearts and carrot cupcake. This restaurant is cafeteria style like Lemonade another favorite of mine. Its an open kitchen so you get to see your order being made as you wait in line. Its interesting that when you get to other end of the line to pay they have your food ready for pick-up. Everything in Tender Greens revolves around salad. So even if you opted for a hot plate or sandwich it would come with a side of salad of your choice. I usually don't eat fried chicken because there are only a few good fried chicken restaurants near me besides the greasy fast food places. I loved my meal. The fried chicken was juicy and not greasy. Can't go wrong with mash potatoes that's buttery and melt in your mouth goodness. The Caesars salad was light and just right and the carrot cupcake was a great ending to a yummy meal. The place is always full of people so you know this is a good restaurant. I definitely recommend anyone in Southern California or traveling to Southern California to give this a try. I can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment