Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Skincare Sunday-Exfoliation

So far of all the Birchbox I've gotten I haven't had any major favorites that I've wanted to repurchase. Couple month ago in my Birchbox, I received a sample of the Vasanti exfoliator and now its one of my favorite exfoliant next to Dermalogica's Daily microfoliant. The great thing about this exfoliant is that it does have a small grainy texture since they use micro-dermabrasion crystals, so you feel like its working. There are some exfoliants out there that have big harsh chunks that cause tiny cuts and abrasion, but Vasanti doesn't. You really feel like your getting a mini spa treatment. My skin feels softer & brighter after using it. I typically use this 3-5 times a week depend if my skin I sensitive that week or not. What is similar about Vasanti & Daily Micro is that they use Papaya as their main ingredient for exfoliation. Papaya is a natural exfoliant. It's more commonly used as a meat tenderizer. I think this product is great for any skin type. Though if your skin is super sensitive I'd probably just use this once a week. When I'm finished with the sample size I definitely will be purchasing the full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment